Saturday, July 9, 2011

1 day to go came and went

Busy day yesterday and I literally found no time to write my day before blog.

At 4:03 am, I have been up for an hour, sucked back a coffee, had a great walk, and now the rest. When I say rest of course I mean bathroom stuff. Racers, fast or slow, first or last, know all about the pre-race BM necessity.

Sushi was a great night-before meal and I was in bed before 10.

The body feels good. A little tightness in the anterior compartment of my left leg, but my mind is at ease. As Jude says, in so many words, run with heart and the rest will take care of itself. Good advice, Jude, I plan to take that advice as seriously as possible.

1 comment:

  1. im so glad to hear how well it went and how great you felt.. way to go with the flow, you inspire me.!

    ReplyDelete